You can type here any text you want

17's or 18's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I like 18's more tire selection:) :biggrin:

XCESSIV...you have your car where I hope to have mine someday. That's almost a snap shot of what I have pictured for my car. VERY nicely done! :biggrin:
My work in progres is running 17x8.5's all around. 245/45's up front, 275/40's out back. They should be blacked out in the center sometime this winter. Atleast I have it sitting right at this point...

Matt...go 18's. If you don't like em I'll trade ya. Can we see a pic of the ones you picked or do we have to wait?

Attachments

• Hooberpalooza06mine.jpg
    Hooberpalooza06mine.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 205
I'll say you gotta wait until I make up my mind/have them in my possession. I like the way they look and think they will look pretty killer. Kinda a BBS/Simmons look but for 1/4 the price. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I get them on.

Xcessiv what have you done suspension wise? My front is all stock rebuilt with kyb gas a justs and the back has hotchkis uppers/lowers and a big rear bar. My plans for now are to just do the wheels and I'd like to drive it a while before I do anything to the suspension, but I don't want it to look goofy while I'm driving it around!

suspension

Check out my cardomain site last page I have every detail rate my car while your there. My car does not rub at all which I love:eek:

8uwith6 Why do you say not to buy the wheels you have?

Its a long story, they have HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service, and appreciation, and they lie, and everything you could ever think of is a complete joke! :rolleyes: Nice Wheels though!

Back