18" GNX Crosslace wheels. Someone provide us some already!!!!!!!!!

The ones with the metal ring right? Also what is you first name if you don't mind? I ask because you may have save me from shipping my caps, as they have your cap program written already!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tnt6 and my wheels as well will be powder coated centers.

Here they are in the final assembly area at AG..I think I'm impressed with them..hopefully they will be even better in person
image.jpg

Ah man....they are sick.....I can't friggin wait!

Very nice guys keep me posted I may jump in on this if all goes well. How much did this set of rims cost and what size are they?

the ones in the pic were 3750....they are 18x9 for the front and 18x10 for the rears

I needed to go with a 5" back space all around to make them work with my Baer brake set up..the guy that I went through was eric@getyourwheels.com, this info was given to me by jbaker when he was originally talking about this company in this thread

I needed to go with a 5" back space all around to make them work with my Baer brake set up..the guy that I went through was eric@getyourwheels.com, this info was given to me by jbaker when he was originally talking about this company in this thread
I would like to know which Baer setup you have that will go with these wheels. I want to go with the Baer brakes and better suspension parts, and if your already there, I'd like to pick your brain on this, so I'm not re-inventing the wheel:D. Thanks and Cheers!

I have the Baer Track 4 set up on the front and the Baer SS4 set up on the rear. Also using the HR Parts rear sway bar/anti roll set up.