18" rim, tire, and backspacing specs.

Jeff, one other question for ya. Wouldnt using taller upper and lower ball joints cancel out each other? the reason is that I was always under the impression that using just lowers will raise the spindle upperward allowing the bottom of the wheel to travel outward farther under cornering conditions. I'm no expert here but have been doing the best I can to understand out front end geometry. I love the way your car sits. Could you possibly send me a few progress pictures with the set up. I am trying to get as low as possible and would like to learn more about the way you set up your rear suspension. thanks -----Jeremy

Jeremy.
No, they do not cancel eachother out. the lower moves the spindle up, towards the sky. Lowering the car. It does not change where the LCA is located, that is controled by the spring height. The upper moves the UCA up and increases the angle of the arm. This has no effect on ride height. If it helps, think of doing a B-body spindle swap. It is basically putting a taller spindle in the car without without the neg. effects of a b-body spindle (bad bump steer). I will post some pics in a new thread tonight and send you a link.

SORRY FOR THREAD JACKING.
Jeff