18 Row Stretch Intercooler

I was looking for enough cash to cover to cover new MT 275/60 r15's installed (approx $425 in my hand).I get to see the "experts" on the other board compare this to the v4 with only their opinions & dreams and NO DATA.This intercooler was not in any of the test roundups because Mease probably was not buildind these (longer core) at the time.The experts refer to "rows are just rows".What about thermal mass and coefficient of thermal conductivity.What about radiant & transferred heat...? How about delta T & delta P? I'm the second owner of this intercooler.Both of us together have not put 500 miles on this piece.1 pass is included in the 500 miles where the maf screen was sucked into the turbo (TA62)at half track and the car still went 12.0's at 117 (no hook!).The pictures don't do it justice and were taken casually by my son to help me out.Keith sells these intercoolers for about $750.

JPMUSTBLAZE;Split the ship cost and you have a deal.After looking at USPS web site the cost started at 31.03 (using my Precision s/l box and stuffing) but there is also a disclaimer saying it could cost more based on size/weight.The intercooler and box is around 40lbs if not more not including cost of insurance for $500.:smile:

I will lower my price again or even trade.The market is in the tank more so than I thought.I don't want to keep it and have someone accidently dent the core.Something local might work since folks don't want to pay ship costs (neither do I).$400.00 takes it.I'll work with someone on the shipping.

Intercooler

The intercooler was sold.My name was "TURBOLC2" but since the database administrator inadvertantly forced me to change it I'm now "TTipe".