You can type here any text you want

18" Torq Lites

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1986TR

"EVIL RGL"
thinking of going with this wheels 18x7 front and 18x8 rears any one have this wheels on their TR if so can you post some pics also what would be a nice beefy tire for the rear thanks for any input you have :biggrin:

Here's 18's on a GN, found with a quick Google search...

Grand_National_TorqLite18s006.jpg

Grand_National_TorqLite18s004.jpg

that looks real nice and clean IMO...i would like the rear tires just a little wider for that mean look...thanks any one else out there have more pics:biggrin:

I have a set of TorqLites on mine but they are 15"...The brakes would show too much for me to want a set of 18s. I hate looking at drums :eek:

I've got 17's on the front and 18's rear mocked up on mine fronts are 245/45/17
rear is 275/40/18

will get pics asap but gotta run out xmas shopping for the kids,also i may need help with pics as i've never posted and keep in mind this is just a mock up the car is in a thousand pieces due to a self induced restoration

Heres a pic of my front end with 18x8's. 245/40R18's. The rears arent on the car yet becuase it's getting mini tubbed but i'm running 18x10's with 315/30R18's.

Attachments

• gns1.jpg
    gns1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 413
id go with it i think they look great. im planning on getting a set, i may paint the center black, i havent decided, i also might get a set of american racing rebels with the black centers.

Heres a pic of my front end with 18x8's. 245/40R18's. The rears arent on the car yet becuase it's getting mini tubbed but i'm running 18x10's with 315/30R18's.

That looks sick. I love how the rotors show in the front and the caliper painted red. Really really nice job. =]

wheels

Hey gn73 here are those pics.

Attachments

• markwheel.jpg
    markwheel.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 356
  • markwheel2.jpg
    markwheel2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 344
  • markwheel3.jpg
    markwheel3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 335
i do have the centers this was just for mock up i might pull the frame for a restoration i also have a new set of aerospace brakes waiting to go on the front to accent the wheels

Back