You can type here any text you want

1968 Chevelle Convertible What’s it worth.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi guys I have a 1968 Chevelle Convertible that I MIGHT be interested in selling AS-IS
All the hard work has been done.
The car needs to be completed and is missing lots of parts.
The car has
1-POR-15 Frame
2-New body bushings
3-New control arm bushings front and rear.
4-New Floor pans
5-New trunk floor pan
6-All new floor braces
7-New trunk braces
8-New ¼ panels
9-Fenders had the lower patch replaced
10-The seats (front and rear) are in ok shape they need to be recovered
11-I have a new console.
12-New dash pad.
13-New windshield (not installed)
14-I “think” the entire convertible top skeleton is complete
15-I have the 2 original bumpers they are straight and actually look good.
16-NO ENGINE OR TRANS
17-The complete under body has 3 layers of POR-15
18-The floor pans, inside fire wall and the left and right inside kick panels also have 3 layers of POR-15
The body sheet metal is complete and all of the big work has been done it just needs finishing.
I have the grille and some of the moldings.
I am shore I have more stuff I’ll add it to the list as I find the stuff.

Anyway time and money are tight I would like for you guys to give your opinion of how much I can expect to get for this thing as it sits.
here are some pictures

where are you located ?? what "was" the original drive line ? (6 or 8 auto or stick)bucket or bench car, ac or non ac, colors inside/out. My brother has 2 68 chevelle verts. He might be interested in a 3rd original plan was a red a white and a blue somehow he ended up with yellow and black.

where are you located ?? what "was" the original drive line ? (6 or 8 auto or stick)bucket or bench car, ac or non ac, colors inside/out. My brother has 2 68 chevelle verts. He might be interested in a 3rd original plan was a red a white and a blue somehow he ended up with yellow and black.

1-NY
2-I don't know, I can check for you
3-Auto
4-Buckets
5-No AC
6-Black interior
7-Burgundy

Back