You can type here any text you want

1969 Chevelle Yenko 427 Tribute - 41k original mile car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
Essentially this is a one owner, original drivetrain car. A 1969 Chevelle Malibu 350 Coupe, Turbo350, 10 Bolt, P.Steering, AC. It's got the #'s matching L65 350 (Turbo-Fire 255hp). Runs very nice, starts on a click. Car was built in Baltimore and spent all its life there. Still has the 1991 MD inspection sticker on the windshield. This car was taken out of its 16 year storage and cosmetically restored last fall (Oct 2007) to look like a Yenko 427 car. New sheetmetal consisted of: SS Hood, New Bumpers, New door handles, new wheel well moldings, new sill plates, new carpet and front bench seat covers, new front fenders, new half quarters (Goodmark), new trunk floor. The frame, floors were/are perfect. No door sag, windows work perfect, electricals are great, still has the "T3" high-beams in it. Remember this is a 41k mile car - it's been driven 600 miles this summer. I'm asking $16,999 obo. Thanks...

Dave
Wakefield, MA

14fk4.jpg

chevellejan13063fx9.jpg

chevellejan13072sm2.jpg

aaa1ss5.jpg

Thanks! I bought this last month to build a 427 COPO clone, I'm not a big fan of the Yenko stuff. The body & paint on this car is A1. I'm in the middle of buying the company I work for and the SBA is nickle and diming me to death.... I had to sell my GTX (see other ad), didn't think I'd need to sell this one also, but I plan and God laughs.... ;)

See ya!
Dave

Back