You can type here any text you want

1969 Olds Cutlass S convertible project car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
A guy in my church is getting rid of his project car. It is a ’69 Cutlass S convertible. It will crank and drive.. but needs paint and interior redone. It originally came out of Kansas he said… and at one point had a lot of rust…. But all the lower sheet metal has been replaced and car has only been primed (prior to him buying the car) since then….. floor pans I think have also been replaced..... or there is nothing wrong with them.....interior is original… so it is showing it’s age. Top is in good shape…. It is also and A/C car and has power brakes with original disks up front. He has a glass W25? hood for it. It has a Turbo 350 tranny I think… but has some downshifting issues….. it shifts up fine… but he said it won’t kick down properly….. might be minor… He said the engine is great… 350 that has been totally gone through……

If anyone might be interested… Email or PM me and I’ll give you his contact info. He said something about 6500 for it……. It has lived in a garage I think since he has had it……

Back