You can type here any text you want

1969 X11 Pro-Touring Custom Camaro. Will consider trades of sell outright.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by 72RATCAMARO
price? and info would be nice

72RATCAMARO,

I asked you for the same and pics on your car on March 15 and have yet to get them. The only thing that I ever got was one pis of the car in the dark and no description at all.

At least on mine, you can see most of what is there and for anyone that is willing to call, I will be happy to answer questions to the best of my ability. I just don't have all day to sit here and write it all down.

As far as price, there has been a ton on cash invested in this car as you can see from the few pics that I have had time to load to the site and I will be getting more as time and my schedule allows. I'm unsure what fair market value is for the car and that is why I didn't post a price. On this one, I'm figuring it will be more of what one person is willing to pay/trade and what I am willing to accept and until someone is standing in front of me with cash/trade and has seen the car in person and is ready to do the deal, I don't know what that will be. Some cars I can easily put a value on as you can see from my other ads. This one is not as easy to place a value on. Let me know your thoughts.

Have a great day!
Thanks,
Bryan :D

trans/motor?

partial trade for stroked 95z28 400+hp:D figure it's worth 8-12k:confused:

Back