You can type here any text you want

1970 Buick Skylark 350 2bbl-$4,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JustABuick

Hey all!

Like the title says, 1970 STOCK Skylark 350 2bbl, 2 door hardtop. I wanted to fix the car as I drove it, but my turbo Regal exhausts most of my resources (go figure:eek:). 85,xxx miles. The car is a driver, and needs TLC- it has quarter panel rust. Runs and drives great. I put a new wiper motor, new tires, new gas gauge level, new valve cover gaskets on it just to be able to drive it around comfortably. Asking $4,500. The car is located near Columbus, Ohio. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. 614 558-8025. You can call, text, or send a message on here!

Thanks,

Kelly

Last edited:
Here are the pictures I have on hand, I'll get more soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 313
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 291
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    860.4 KB · Views: 281
Nobody has a sweet Stage 2 or built 455 they want to drop in this and hurt some feelings? ;) Open to offers. TTT

Hey Kelly, I also have a 70, but it is a GS. Just an FYI, the rear bumper is a 70 bumper, but the front grill and the front bumper is from a 71-72. I'm curious if it is a 71-72 body?

The VIN tag and title say 1970. I wasn't aware the front bumper was a 71, but I believe the taillights are also a 71 or 72. The grille will need to be replaced because of the mounting brackets on the passenger side are busted (shown in the pics). Thanks for the info!

And $3,500 and a bump!

Back