You can type here any text you want

1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
Another beautiful Mopar. True 340 car. NOM, but a correct 1970 motor, 727, 323 sure grip 8.75" rear, Lemon Twist yellow, black interior. Fully restored to like-new condition throughout, including chassis and suspension. Detailed engine, trunk, interior. Polyglas tires and rallye wheels. Black tail stripe. Real fresh air hood.

Bargain priced for a Mopar this nice. $20,500. Email or PM me if interested. Have a ton of pics.

Attachments

• whole10.jpg
    whole10.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 602
  • whole6.jpg
    whole6.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 610
  • chassis8.jpg
    chassis8.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 592
  • dfender1.jpg
    dfender1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 589
  • eng7.jpg
    eng7.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 611
very nice car. How about a trade for a twin turbo stroked ford race engine, on this page

Thanks, Denny. I don't get a lot of affordable Mopars that are really nice, so this will make a good deal for someone.

Nice looking car. Funny how the Darts have become the affordable Mopars. Couple years ago, people couldn't give them away, now they seem to be rising in value even in a slow market.

Good luck with selling it. That car deserves to go to a good home.

I don't know about the "they couldn't give them away a few years ago" comment, maybe 10 years ago. But I sold my A-body 69 Cuda 340 4 speed for $15k about 5 years ago, which was good money for a nice driver at the time. I recently sold 2 68/69 darts for close to $30k each, so I certainly agree with the last part of your statement.

Compared to the last two Darts I've sold, this car is a total bargain.

Looking for a straight sale unless your GN is a super low mileage original car. Thankis.

Nice looking car. Funny how the Darts have become the affordable Mopars. Couple years ago, people couldn't give them away, now they seem to be rising in value even in a slow market.

Oh you could "give" one away, they just never were high dollar cars.

How about a link to the ebay auction?

Price lowered to $18,500 until Friday only. Car goes back to owner at end of the week.

Gawd, he is giving this thing away.....I'm amazed no one has bought this car.

Back