1972 Buick Skylark

bigz

I'm considering trading my 72 Buick Skylark for a GN or Turbo T. I tried to do this several months ago but didn't get much interest. I have since had the car painted. It was stripped to bare metal and now has a pristine black PPG basecoat clearcoat paint job. I had the bumpers, and most of the trim powdercoated black. The car is powered by an Oldsmobile 455 the drivetrain is basically brand new. If anybody is interested let me know. I'm afraid to add up what I have in this car but I miss cruising in my GN. The car is located in Greeley, CO

Mike

Free Photo Album with PicTiger

$12500 I have much more than that in the car. My preference would be to do a trade though.

Trade?

Trade you for my Turbobuick if you like/ gangsta style please let me know soon if yall are intreseted ma homeboy up here in the hood of Newark New Jersey wants to buy my Yellow Beast, but I dunno man. 1 good trade is all it would take brother

regal_yellow.jpg

Regal_yellow4.jpg

regal_yellow5.jpg

regal_yellow2.jpg

regal_yellow3.jpg

Yo.jpg

whazup?

Maan, what you talking about? That black Buick is Wangster!
I'd roll her up on a nice liftkit, wit some Chrome 24 Spinnas that would make all ya'lls head spin! My wheels alone cost 10 gran

Those 24s on the Buick below cost some $$$ Benjis

Lee Thompson said:
To put an Olds eng. in a Buick is almost Unamerican.
The Regal---someone was on some bad dope.

Yawn :rolleyes: I would appreciate it if you would keep your opinion out of my post if you don't want the car. This topic has been debated to death on this and other forums.

ill trade ya for my 2000 dodge durango slt 5.9 68k, white, excellent....im in so. florida...

Thanks but not interested.

GNXRIPOFF said:
Trade you for my Turbobuick if you like/ gangsta style please let me know soon if yall are intreseted ma homeboy up here in the hood of Newark New Jersey wants to buy my Yellow Beast, but I dunno man. 1 good trade is all it would take brother

regal_yellow.jpg

Regal_yellow4.jpg

regal_yellow5.jpg

regal_yellow2.jpg

regal_yellow3.jpg

Yo.jpg

I would not trade the wheel off that Skylark for your piece of junk. Anyone that would do that to a perfectly good Regal should have their ass removed. No one is in to that hoopty junk around here so take it else where.... ;)

bigz said:

Yawn :rolleyes: I would appreciate it if you would keep your opinion out of my post if you don't want the car. This topic has been debated to death on this and other forums.

ill trade ya for my 2000 dodge durango slt 5.9 68k, white, excellent....im in so. florida...

Thanks but not interested.

AAAAWWWW.....get over yourself.