You can type here any text you want

1973 Olds Custom Cruiser Station Wagon!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VETKILR

Staff member
Here we have a beautiful 73 Custom Cruiser wagon with just over 40K miles. The 455 engine runs superbly, and the trans shifts through all of the gears effortlessly. We have most of the paperwork since new. This vehicle wear over 90% of its original paint, 100% of the original wood grain and has the original spare tire as well. It comes with, AM/FM/8-track, Tilt wheel, Cold AC, and the famous clam shell tailgate, all of which work great. The interior has never been smoked in and is in near new condition, with no cracks tears or rips. This wagon is ready for the shows, but is just as ready for that long road trip. For more info or to schedule a viewing, feel free to call Anthony (me) at 216 470 8844. Price is $9,995.00!! Link to vehicle with images : http://www.actionautowholesale.com/1973_OLDS_Custom Cruiser Wagon_140747401.veh

Nice car BUT don't really "need" it. Prob be a shame to use it as a truck like my 92 OCC :p. I will run it buy a friend next Sat. :cool:

I have a friend dying for a 91 or 92 Olds Custom Cruiser haha out of Chicago! Yeah let me know, we will make him a great deal!

Back