You can type here any text you want

1974 Dodge 360 Dart Sport - 44k orig miles, #'s matching

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360 - a rare car in 74. #'s matching drive train - 245hp 360/4v, column auto, 3:23 SureGrip, dual exhaust, power steering and power brakes. 44,700 original miles, completely original sheet metal, rallye wheels, 215/70-14 BFG radial TA's, Correct A-body exhaust tips, fold down rear seat (which gets you the fully carpeted trunk area), spare never on the car, complete jack assemlby still in the black vinyl bag! Mint black bucket seat interior (no console), great original body and very presentable paint. This car has been very well taken care of and is now ready to go. Asking $13,900 obo - Dave (617)513-7407

I haven't heard that website in a long time. My Cuda was pictured on the home page when the forum first started. I think I was member number 3.

Thanks Dart - it's already there, as well as on MOPARTS. I've sold TWO A-bodies on THIS site (which blew my mind), I guess I'm hoping lightning will strike three times - LOL.

Thanks again
Dave

Back