1975 Regal Survivor,17k orig miles

stage1gn

Up for sale is my 75 Regal survivor,I am attaching the link of the ad that I have on Carsonline for all the info and the link to my photobucket with tons of pics of it if interested.The price on Carsonline is $8,400.
The new price is $7,900.
http://cars-on-line.com/69791.html

Thanks guys,as fun as our turbo cars are,this car makes for a great cruising car with how comfortable it is,it has that "float" feel to it.Runs/drives like new.In the 5 years owned and 2,500 miles I have added to it,every summer the A/C still on R12 works great,never needing a recharge.With the small front primary Q-jet,it is very surprisingly good on MPG's to.
Winter is not good for selling a car,but maybe someone spikes an interest.

75buick69791-1.jpg

Have seen this car in person, as stated a great car to get into the hobby with. Won't see another one at your local shows that's for sure!

Bump,car is still available. New price $6,800 OBO.Just drove it yesterday to a cruise night, A/C still blowing ice cold on R12 !!!!! Currently has 17,876 miles now.

Bump.......a guy from NY came to look at it,liked everything about the car,made his best offer of $6,200.I really didn't want to go that low,but accepted it.His terms now are getting a garage in NY,it has been a couple weeks now,and he is still searching.He wanted to leave a deposit,but I did not accept just in case someone else comes along and he never finalizes.I will work with whoever wants to purchase but must act with who has the funds/completes transaction first.
So if anyone is interested,contact me.

Can't believe it hasn't sold yet! Some big shows coming up, you should bring it. Manchester this Sunday and Putnam next Sunday.

Hi Mark, actually, yes am going to take it to Manchester tomorrow as I have never been and hear it draws a big crowd. See you tomorrow.

Nice looking car from the 70's. does remind me of my friends 76 cutlass back then.

Amazing where they stuck the electric window's controls. I remember having to raise or scoot forward while riding in my friends Cutlass to roll the window down back in the day.. LOL... but who rolled up the windows back then while cruising? haha

good luck, that is a Great first car for starting the hobby and cursing.

Hey Paul!!! They postponed the Manchester cruise until NEXT Sunday Aug 10Th. I am going to the Putnam cruise on that day.