1976 dodge Sportscoach RV!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Well, after cleanin it out, i found it to be more work that what I want to do with it. Its a 1976 dodge sportscoach 27ft class A motorhome. The motor is a 440-3 industrial motor that was supposably rebuilt a few years ago. It need the gas tank drained because someone didnt put a gas cap on it. the body needs a serious bath and the door needs to be replaced or repaired. VERY Dirty. there was about 5 feet of garbage from the galley back that we cleaned out. The roughest compartment is the bathroom because there is a hole in the cieling, but theres a skylight over it. The motor will run with fresh gas and seems pretty solid. The original owner left the parking brake on it, and it froze up. a 1978 ford f150 with a 300 six couldnt budge the thing:rolleyes: The lounge seat compartmets are all full of spare parts to put this thing back together. there is no carpet or tiles on the floor, only bare floor (there are a few wooden tiles in the kitchen area) If i still manage to keep it ill put in carpet. The applianes are all there and have been cleaned out. The AC unit should be replaced. and two of the windos s in the rear need to be replaced with plexiglass or glass or tarped. The rims are in fairly good shape sitting on Alcoas. The front drivers seats are toast and need to be replaced. all the heating system is complete and comes with a house battery, and an engine battery. The battery cables should be replaced as well. all the tanks are empty and dry. Structurally solid with new swaybars. All heating elements are there. Will probably roll with a big a$$ tow truck...

I have reciepts for all of the work done to the RV. The transmisson is In exellent shape. Fluid is nice n pink. Has a nasty grumble to it LOL...

Im looking for 500 but will entertain all bids. YES it needs work to run and Drive, YES it looks like an ugly old man, But YES its worth It and is a rare RV. In the 1970s there were the top of the line RVs MSRPing near 40 grand...

Im looking for $500 or will enternain all scrapper bids. If i dont sell it, ill continue to work on it, next by putting in some carpets, and new linoleum. comes with propane tank and a bunch of extra goodies. The spare tire is new.

I dont know how to post pics on this part of the forum, so Pictures can be seen under my friends facebook account.... Corey Johnson... Tacoma washington look for a picture that has a pic of a dude that looks a bit like steven segal... LOL... if that doesnt work... Email me at

mo_than_enuf@yahoo.com

Storage is 40 bucks a month where its at,
Fredrickson Washington...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rvs/2288575710.html <<<<<----- Link to craigslist Ad

how do i post pics on here:confused::confused:

If you want to see pics, look under corey johnson under my facebook profile...

My names romone bates, and I live in Tacoma Washington...
Login | Facebook