You can type here any text you want

1978 Bandit Trans Am in Austin TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hardway

I am posting this for my friend Glen.

Hate to sell but I must for financial reasons. My 1978 Pontiac Trans Am. All original, all numbers matching. 6.6 liter, 403 Olds with 136,xxx miles on it and the car. Transmission shifts strong, WS6 Honeycomb wheels, T-tops (do not leak), Disk brakes in front, Drum brakes in rear. Just replaced the Battery, Power Steering Pump, Master and Brake Booster also.

I am the 4th owner; it was originally a Gold Edition but painted black by the last owner almost 20 years ago. Paint still shines, but the bird on the hood is starting to flake a little. Tan Camel Interior which is in great shape, weather-stripping is good. The A/C is all there and works but is a little weak.

The Car has Zero Rust and is totally straight. It is currently registered and inspected with Clear Texas Title. The car to my knowledge has never been in an accident and has spent it whole life in either California or Texas. According to the Pontiac Historical Society these cars are going up every month in value and will be one of the most sought out collector car. It is a true investment and a pleasure to drive and own.

NADA Collector Car Value: 1978 Trans Am with 403 V8 Engine, Air Condition and Sunroof (T-tops)
Low Retail: $11,115 Average Retail: $19,370 High Retail: $38,480

Asking $17,000 OBO

Contact Glen at hm. 828-5333 or wk. 617-3122 51 total pictures available upon request. email: glenlackey2@yahoo.com

16.jpg

07.jpg

03.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

32.jpg

23.jpg

30.jpg

41.jpg

46.jpg

WOW!!! That is beautiful!! That is my favorite year for the TA. One of these days I will try to sneak one into the garage without the wife noticing.

Back