Invoice
Pre-delivery inspection sheet
Snowflake aluminum 8 inch wheels
Rear window defroster
Factory tach with clock
Power brakes
Power windows
Power steering
Factory air conditioning, but not functioning.
Un-used Space saver spare tire with inflation canister. A full size spare is included as well.
New brakes, including: Powerslot rotors, Hawk pads, master cylinder, vacuum booster, wheel cylinders, proportioning valve and braided steel flexible lines
New heater core
New blower motor
New catalytic converter
New alternator
Kenwood stereo. The car was not modified to install this radio. The factory AM/FM radio is included.
New KYB gas shocks.
Optima red top battery - one year old

I am asking $9,900 for the Firebird.

I have owned the Firebird for about a year and a half. The original owner only put 25,000 miles on the car. The second owner had the car repainted, the engine rebuilt and performed other repairs where necessary. However, the second owner never drove the car or even took it to car shows. He kept the Firebird for about ten years and sold it to the third owner who put an additional 25,000 miles on the car in just a year and a half. I traded my 1969 Camaro early last year for the Firebird. My wife drove the Firebird to work for about six out of the last 18 months when she was not driving our Grand National. It has proven to be extremely reliable. We have only put a little over 2,600 miles on the car.

And now for the "twist." I intended to install a turbo Buick engine and transmission but I never got around to the installation. That did not stop me from purchasing the turbo Buick engine and transmission. The engine has 40,000 miles and the transmission has 60,000. They were purchased from John Chamberlain. I have all of the sensors, the a/c compressor, belt tensioner, alternator, power steering pump, power steering reservoir, brackets, stainless steel transmission cooling lines, coil pack, turbo, computer, wiring harness, exhaust manifolds, crossover pipe, etc. You get the idea. To say the least, I have spent a small fortune on this stuff.

If you want a really cool hybrid, or you want really nice, original Firebird and need a spare bullet for your Buick, I will sell both packages for $12,500. theirbys@comcast.net

Pictures can be seen at http://v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=78818

John Irby