You can type here any text you want

1979 Monte Carlo GREAT DEAL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fvcwe4

For Sale is a silver 1979 Chevy Monte Carlo it has a new 350 motor along with a new turbo 350 trans with a shift kit and a B&M shifter. the motor has around 320 HP, with 9 1/2-1 compression, a Weiend intake, Scat crank, Lunati cam and GM rods and pistons, motor and trans has less than 3000 miles on them. Has a 3 inch Torque Tech exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers .....The interior is red the headliner has some staples holding it up otherwise it is in great shape... it has power windows, power seats, tilt wheel, and new sunpro gauges, and a new heater core was just inspected the seats both front and back are in great shape along with the dash and all windows.....It has a black carpet also in great shape and goes with the interior nicely.... The car has new Centerline rims on new tires, The Monte has a 9 inch rear with four wheel disc brakes. This car was in a garage most of its life there is no rust or rot the paint is a little old but it is not bad, the motor runs like brand new it shifts awesome and is an all around fun car . With my busy work scedule i can not find the time for it so it must go i am asking $3800 for it i am negotiable so make me an offer you can call (845) 598-0950 or email fcsmontess@aol.com with any of your questions also i can send any pictures that you might want just leave your email address Thanks.

79 monte

Hi jeremy my friend will be sending you pics tonight or monday the car is located in brewster NY about an hour north of New York City i have access to a car trailer. if you have any questions please call (845) 598-0950 thank you. -

Back