You can type here any text you want

1979 turbo regal sports coupe roller. california car w/ sunroof

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
i just picked up a 79 turbo regal sports coupe. i am taking the hi performance 350/350 that it has out. it is a california car with a sunroof. it has blue bucket seats from regal. it is black and originally had black interior. it currently still has some black interior pieces (dash, door panels, rear window panels). the body is pretty straight overall. no rust. still has the hood. i am willing to sell parts off it or whole. i have lien sale papers from auction and it is a clean title. the motor/trans is still in there but im definitely going to be getting rid of it soon so I just wanted to post it up here now to start bidding on it/ find a buyer for it. $500 or best offer by the time I am ready to sell (within a month, just as soon as I get the motor out). if your interested send me an email at calioak510@aol.com . I will have pics soon just email me if you have some questions

$500 obo

Back