1979 Turbo V6 for sale

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Hey guys. Well, in my search for a hot air motor, I got one! only prob, they guy told me it was a grand national motor, and it was fuel injected, so I said awesome, and i went and had it delivered to me for free at my shop. I did not pay for it yet.....however, it is in my possesion, and it is a carburated 3.8 v-6 turbocharged. It has the little sticker on the valve cover turbo v6 with the number: 156753. It has been sitting for a minimum of 5 years in an auto shop....I am told it is a factory crate replacement motor. It is still in a crate...It looks to have 0 miles. nothing is shiney really, but there are no stains or rust to tell me it was ever used. just really dusty. It has the distributor with all the wires, it is a total replacement motor...Includes/attatched to motor: everything but the alternator and AC!!!!! It is all there, except for the DP. up-pipe is there, carb, air filter, valve covers, water pump, manifolds, TURBO!!!!! it all looks dusty, but great.

The guy wants 1500 for it....I told him no way could i pay that much for any longblock, but I told him 1000, as I thought it was my motor (SFI HOT AIR!)....So, he is dead-set on getting 1000 for it.....Pics will be taken tomorrow and posted....please call me, do not e-mail me on my cell of you are interested in any way/shape/form so this doesnt get lost, and goes to a good home.

My cell phone number is:

201-602-3665

CALL ANYTIME, leave a message, I will try to get back asap.....

thanks all!

John

Hey do you have any pics of the motor the way it is not? Would like to see what it looks like.