You can type here any text you want

1980 Buick Skyhawk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fuzzyGN

I recently took in trade a complete Skyhawk. It is a basically a Buick version of a Monza or Vega. It appears to be complete but I haven't messed with it to see if I can make it run. It is a TH-350 and 3.8L car with factory A/C and the rare C06 glass roof option. The interior is a little rough. The sun has taken its toll. the car is red with saddle interior. If there is any interest I will get more details. Would make for a really cool hybrid car but I need to move some projects. The big downside is I don't currently have a title. Thinking of somewhere near $900. Let me know

Forgot to mention I also have a 1978 Pontiac Sunbird for sale in the non-Buick section. Complete and running N/A 3,8l car.

Any interest out there? Make a reasonable offer on this one or the Sunbird in my other ad. I need to get rid of some stuff.

any way of getting pics of the car? im in tucson and intersted in the car.

thx
buickbert

I should be able to get home in time tonight to get some decent pics while it is still light out. I will send you a PM

Buickbert, please PM me an email address. I sent the pics but they bounced back (took 2 days?). Also include your number if you want and I will call you.

The Skyhawk is still for sale. No reasonable offer refused. Delivery available within a reasonable distance (as in I won't drive to New York or somewhere like that).

The Sunbird I had advertised is sold. thanks for the interest.

ive been looking for one for years......but too far :mad: 80 skyhawk was my first car.....

I will email pictures to your hotmail account. Let me know if they don't come through.

Funny you should ask. I was going to search for this thread and bring it back to the top. The car is still for sale but I still don't have a title. I haven't done anything with it since I last posted. Pictures upon request. The car is in Southern NM. Thanks for the interest. On yea, will consider trade or partial trade for a 20 bolt engine (only really need the long block) in running condition. stock is fine.

I'll take pics please
turboscott231@cox(dot)net
scott.atkinson@oln-afmc(dot)af(dot)mil

Back