You can type here any text you want

1980 cutlass 4.8/4l80e swapped

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1986TR

"EVIL RGL"
1980 cutlass 4.8/4l80 swapped ...I bought this about 6 yrs ago from original female owner from Whittier ca. It was originally a diesel powered car wich makes it smog exempt here in Cali and that was the main reason I bought the car I drove it for years with the Diesel engine until the tranny went out .... So I swapped the 4.8/4l80e motor in it and been daily driving it for over a year all the factory gauges work except the speedometer I haven't bought the x box to have the factory speedo working....I just finished getting the a/c working and it's blowing nice and cold....car has just over 100k miles on the body and the motor has about 140k .... Original paint no rust I had the vinyl top done about 4 months ago ....car runs excellent trans shifts perfect I would not hesitate to drive this any where... I have a line on a 87 T and I need the room that's why its for sale.... Perfect for some one to throw a turbo on it.....asking 5k
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is a car I've wanted with the swap I've wanted to do. Too far. Price isn't bad at all.

I had to make my own I wanted the hood to clear so they are real low the oil pan is about a 1/4 " from cross member

Nice looking car! Great price! Somebody should buy this and road trip it home. That's what I would do if it were lc2 powered.

Let's try this again fellas .... Cant believe I posted this in 2015 ... Been daily driving it everyday all day ..... A/c is cranking cold , put intrepid fans ....

I see the post is old. Anything different, worn out, a/c work, paint, canvas top, interior? I’ll assume it’s rust free

Car is pretty much the same .... absolutely no rust all og paint .... a/c still blows cold

Back