You can type here any text you want

1980 Y84 SE bandit trans am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Car looks good Daniel and I like it especially without all the emblems. Will make a great daily driver for someone. I'll bet the 350 does pull much better than the stock 301 which was a boat anchor with or without turbo. My family had quite a few TA's (5 from '77 to '83) back in the day so the old F bodies hold a special place for me. I'd love to have a 70 1/2 model in either blue/ white or white/blue. I spent alot of time talking to the guy at the last Reynolds meet that brought out the early blue/ white 4 speed car. He's actually local to me but I had never seen or met the guy before. Looks like you have quite a few bidders so best to you on a great sale!!

Yeah, she is not perfect by a long shot but on the same token I am not asking 15,000 for it either lol. The TRUE y84 SE bandit transams are getting hard to find in any shape at all. This one is solid as a rock under it!!! I was very temped to say what the heck and keep it for myself lol. Its still a little ways from the reserve , I am not trying to get rich off it but I ain't giving it away either if you know what I mean. Later man Daniel Ray

Back