You can type here any text you want

1981 Buick Regal Turbo, GN rims, 87 rear lights CA car. 83 red molly clone? $2000 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
i have too many projects, not enough space, money or time. 1981 Buick Regal Turbo Sports Coupe. Mileage reads 68K, prolly 168K. It runs and drives. motor and tranny feel good, although im sure it could use a tune up, maybe a new catalytic converter (to pass smog if staying in california), possibly other stuff. It has been sitting for a while. It doesnt run perfect but it runs okay, better than a roller. It has Grand National rims (i have all the caps), tires are nothing special they look like original gn tires. It has a new vacuum brake booster. It had a cheap maaco paint job in November 2007. It looks okay but not perfect. Paint is okay but could have used more body work before, mainly trunk lid. most of the bumper fillers are cracked. trunk lock was popped out by someone. The interior is Burgandy and in decent shape. The driver seat is ripped on the side but nothing major. The passenger side front carpet is also ripped. It has Grand National front floor mats. I picked this car up about 6 months ago from a impound auction out here. It is sold with California Lien Sale papers.

It has blacked out 87 tail lights, gn front floor mats. I have too many cars and dont need this one at all. It is not perfect and needs TLC, but it runs and drives and is a California car with no rust and a straight body. On top of that it doesnt look bad. It is sold with lein sale paper work only. If registering in california it will need smog. I am selling as is without smog. I dont know if it will pass or not. It will be a clean title when issued. If the state you live in wont take california lien sale paper work, there are titling companies that can do it or it is possible I could get the title in my name in california but you would have to pay the back fees (hasnt been registered since 2005, prolly around $300 owed) and it would have to be smogged so you would have to pay that and any possible repair it would need before that (catalytic converter). If you like this car anything is possible, we can get it done. If you want to buy it and have it shipped that is cool but you will have to set it up and pay...

if you have any more questions or are interested email me at calioak510@aol.com . if you want to talk to me send me an email and i can give you my number. I will try to get updated pics soon.

it is a pretty rare car and would be a good "Red Prototype Molly Street Regal Clone" BEFORE BLACK - BEFORE BLACK - 1983 Street Regal or whatever you want to do with it.

$2000 obo, lets make this happen, ive seen rollers with nothing on them going for this much! lol

81regal027.jpg

81regal028.jpg

81regal029.jpg

81regal030.jpg

81regal031.jpg

81regal032.jpg

81regal033.jpg

81regal001.jpg

81regal004-2.jpg

81regal007-1.jpg

ttt... 1500... thats cheap! but then so are most of you! :biggrin: haha jk... any takers before i take the rims and junk the rest? hehe ... 1500 for any of you turbobuick nuts... wont take less... it will go on ebay next if no one here wants it

Back