You can type here any text you want

### 1981 buick regal w/85 T-Type drivetrain pics inside ###

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john boschma

suckin gas and Hualin Ass
1981 buick regal, that i just obtained and need to get rid of.
this car has alittle over 70k original miles,the owner before me bought the car off from some lady.he had a 85 3.8 turbo t-type drivetrain laying around. so he did a complete rebuild on it, and installed it into this regal and drove it last summer and put around 5000 miles on it. the car rides and drives pretty decent.
now this is the only pics i have . and the car is clean but the pick makes it look like a show queen and thats not the case it could definately use a paint job, it is a solid car and 95% rust free. it is starting to get a little rust around the rear fenderwell. and the plastic between the body and bumper is faded and broke on the front and rear. the interior is very clean, and everything works as it should even the a/c. on the interior nothing is broken or falling apart.
the motor is an all stock 85 t-type motor. soit's not going to set the world on fire, but does run good, but i don't have much to compare it to.i don't know **** about t-types or grand nationals.
if you have any other questions please email me at bandbracing@sbcglobal.net or call me at 608-346-4015 thanks John

$2500 O.B.O. or trade for ?

Attachments

• 4885092056963-81-Buick-Regal-85-TType-Turbo-engine-70.jpg
    4885092056963-81-Buick-Regal-85-TType-Turbo-engine-70.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 177
Back