You can type here any text you want

1982 sport coupe option list

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blacknight80

Hey guys,

My car doesn't have the window sticker and I was wondering if anyone had a list of available options for 82'. I'm curious what the ol girl was worth new and how "loaded" it is.

Thanks

There a book called the "Standard Catalog Buick 1903-2000"

1982 Regal 2-d coupe (base) $8712
1982 Regal Sport Coupe $9738
It also has off the prices for the options. Add another $1-2K for typical options.

I have seen window stickers for Sport Coupe with the GN package push well over 16K. That's nearly double the base starting price.

I'll have to find that book. I am surprised by the technology that was available in 82. It's got auto climate control, twilight sentinel, astro roof, posi. These things seem like they would have cost a pretty penny back then seeing that auto climate control isn't standard in all vehicles today. I'm not sure what options this car doesn't have.

I parted out a '82 Sport Coupe (every body panel was rusted) and it was loaded. Even had the fender mounted turn signal indicator and cornering lamps.

I don't have the little signal lights on the fender bit I got cornering lenses and the windshield antenna.

I managed to find the book on google books(missing page 210, not sure what is on it) and this old girl tallied up to just shy of 15 grand(37 grand today). Not sure what was on the missing page but it's still pretty good bang for buck seeing A new loaded turbo regal is worth around 50 grand.

Last edited:
Back