You can type here any text you want

1983 buick regal t type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Juggalo4lyfe

i have a 1983 buick regal t type 3.8l turbo im looking to sell im asking $3500

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 659
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 602
  • Picture 303.jpg
    Picture 303.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 617
Is your 1983 T-Type for sale? how is the body? engine? how many miles? what shape is the interior? how long have you had the car? does the vin have an H in it? if it does that means the car was built in Flint Michigan please give me all the info you can. Thanks Rod.

yes the car is for sale and the body is in fair shape it has some typical rust on the rear quarter. the interior needs to be redone i started to take the panels down to do the headliner but never finished i have all the trim panels. the engine was rebuilt so was the turbo the exhaust manifold is cracked though ive been told it is typical for these to do it. 107k on body like 2000 on rebuild ive owned the car for three years and my budget ran out i have school loans to pay. and there is a h in the vin thanks brandon

Brandon did you have the motor rebuilt or was it the owner before you? how much rust is on the quarter panel? will it need bondo? any oil leakes, how is the chassie does it have alot of rust and was it driven in the winter? Sorry for all the questions but I live in Flint Michigan and that would be a long drive to come see the car I want to know the condition of the car before I come I dont want to be dissapointed. I built that car that is why I'am very interested in it, so I take it it will need new carpet and seats and head liner? how is the rest of the paint on the car? thanks Rod..

i had the engine rebuilt i sent it to the machine shop and had it all check and had the cam and cam bearings installed there i did the finish assembly on the engine. there is a oil leak from the pan not bad though. the quarter is bubling out from rust under the paint but isnt that bad i can send you more pictures of the car if you give me your email ill take whatever pictures you want i dont think you will be dissapointed. the undercarriage has surface rust which is typical for the age of the car and in the 3 years ive owned the car ive never drove it in the snow it sat in my grandfathers garage and came back out in summer time any other questions feel free to ask

Please send pictures of the front of the car, interior, is the exterior color gray? my email is rod1976@live.com, hows the tranny? I know I will have to put money into the car I just want to get an idea how much, is the paint faded? what condition is the paint? and do you know how many owners the car has had? thanks..

i sent you a message with 15 pictures in it and no the paint isnt faded the paint is in really good shape it has a few chips but nothing major not sure on how many owners the car has had

83 T-Type Regal

You might make more money parting it out.I would be intresed in the front and rear bumber fillers at a good price if there in good shape.

they are in perfect condition but sorry i will not part the car there are very few of these cars left thanks

Back