You can type here any text you want

1983 Buick T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Robert1mcssgn

Just acquired this great daily driver quality Turbo Regal... Just needs lots of TLC
4d2d3498d7006f4a40814c78d62bc6ea.jpg
8e4fc9a7e9adf0cf625ad79d20333fd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My '83 had those same hubcaps (and whitewalls) when I got it. It also broke off the little 'wing' on the grille.

Those Air Dam where used on the 1984/85 GNs. Seems like a lot of '83's had them, but I don't know it they were factory. (Mine wasn't).

cool ride brotha! I have some bumper fillers if ya want them
Hahaha are they the ones i gave you ? This front bumper looks like it got hit in the pass side cause its pushed in. I'm gonna remove it & align the bumper brackets... Those fillers are ok for now

Hahaha are they the ones i gave you ? This front bumper looks like it got hit in the pass side cause its pushed in. I'm gonna remove it & align the bumper brackets... Those fillers are ok for now

I swapped it with another grille. :(
Dam i figured that's what I have to do, i just took it out cleaned it up painted it & found an NOS piece but that tab to bolt it to is not there so man I'm stuck. That's what I really don't want to do is get another grill

Back