You can type here any text you want

1983 Regal ~49 or 50k orig miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84c10

This car spent most of its life in and out of storage, I had bought it back around 2001, titled it, and its been off the road now for about 6 years, still has the old sticker from 01 on the windshield. It does start, run, and will drive up on a trailer, but it does need work. The front brakes are pretty well shot. I do have a pair of new in box rotors that can go with it. The engine appears to currently have a (stuck/bent?) bad valve, or so I am told. A set of gaskets - head, valve cover, exh manifold, etc - would go with the car along with a pair of rebuilt and never run 8445 cylinder heads to fix this. The paint is dull and thin on top, good on the sides - perfect candidate for a designer paint scheme which was my plan. Near the factory "do not use" jack point behind the rear tire the hole began to rust somewhat around the edge, but had passed its last inspection like this before heading into storage.

The interior is essentially in nearly new condition, is a red bench seat with manual windows, locks, etc down to push button radio, basically untouched. Headliner doesn't sag, seatbelts aren't frayed, you get the idea. Would make a great cruiser with some tlc, or take advantage of the 1983 vin to be emission exempted (at least in mass).

I'm not going to give it away, I've spent a decent chunk of change storing it the last few years. I'm tossing this ad out there in case someone happens to have interest in the car. Next week I plan on going through the engine and brakes if it doesnt sell before then and it will become my summer driver and no longer be available for sale. Ballpark asking price: $2500 negotiable, might consider some kind of trade with cash.

I attached 2 pics from when it went into storage, the rims pictured were removed when stored, car is on plain tires for now. Those rims can be made available if someone buys the car...

Attachments

• Mvc-025s.jpg
    Mvc-025s.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Mvc-026s.jpg
    Mvc-026s.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 103
Back