1984 Grand National for sale

gntl2000

1 of only 2000 made. Purchased from original owner in November 1991. Car is an unrestored, original in outstanding condition with 86,007 original miles.

During my stewardship: Car has always been garaged in a climate controlled environment. The driver’s front seat had been re-upholstered with all original material. Car has always been serviced by Buick dealership or Dynotech.

Upgrades/noteworthy repairs: replaced front and rear coil springs with Kirban pieces, replaced original injectors, AC compressor seized (had R134a conversion done – blows nice and cold), transmission completely overhauled by Dynotech, new body bushings installed along with extra GNX bushing. Most recently had 4 new 215-65-R15 Goodyear Eagle GTs installed and KYB shocks installed on rear.

Documentation: All receipts since 1992 and some from original owner - Original build sheet (built 1/14/1984)

Options include: factory power moonroof, concert surround sound, Lear Siegler seats, factory alarm, rear window defogger, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks

This car has always received the utmost meticulous care and attention. Car has never been raced. It has always been used as a great vehicle to cruise in with the sunroof open and the tunes cranking. This GN runs super strong and has a nice tight road feel. Car is ready to turn the key and take to the local car show (it gets a lot of head turns, thumbs up and nice compliments).

Price reduced - $9500

Car is located in Tampa, FL

Price also includes: high quality car cover

Copy_of_DSC_0274.jpgCopy_of_DSC_0277.jpg

thanks for the e mail and I am interested in the car can I get some interior pics and give me a call at 3523176248
thanks
chris

thanks for the e mail and I am interested in the car can I get some interior pics and give me a call at 3523176248
thanks
chris
Here are two photos that I have. The one photo shows a cover on the base cushion for the driver's seat. That is simply there to protect the material. I had the edges of that seat re-upholstered with NOS material I acquired from Dennis Kirban years ago. The driver's seat is absolutely perfect.

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC_0283.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC_0283.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Copy_of_DSC_0284.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC_0284.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 185
Posting additional photo

More photos at a higher res can be sent. Just contact me at (813) 416-7587

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC_0285.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC_0285.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 131
Hey man I just have one question where did you find the valve cover filter at?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey man I just have one question where did you find the valve cover filter at?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I found it many years ago in a Pep Boys. I believe it was a K&N part. It was a single unit. It had a rubber neck with a small band clamp around it. I took a stock oil filler tube and cut the head off. This unit went right over the neck. I, of course, put a plug over the inlet port on the stock plastic air inlet tube. It worked really well and held in place for years. Good luck.