1984 Hurst/Olds 42,700 mile SURVIVOR all original 100% stock T-tops & Lightning Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinoRin

This is a VERY nice car, it it is beautifully clean, even underneath. Its originally from California, and was driven to Wisconsin in the summer of 1997. The car was driven to and in the show for the 100th Olds anniversary, now has been in storage ever since. Everything works, but the AC will need a recharge. All stock and original including paint. Paint still shines nicely for being 25 years old, and the decals on the car are in near perfect condition. No body damage at all. The car has never been messed with.

This is a fully optioned T-top car with power windows, locks, power seat, air, tilt, cruise, AM/FM cassette with EQ and power antenna (still works), remote driver and passenger mirrors, lighted vanity mirror, and power trunk release. In order to get this car in running & driving condition after 12 years of storage, it has a new center link, new tires, new front shocks, and a new cap and rotor. I kept the original Goodyear Eagle GT's when the new tires were installed, and they go with the car. All fluids were changed as well as a new battery installed. This is a beautiful car that has never been modified and runs and drives GREAT. The car still has the original ink mark on the valve cover, and the original plugs and wires are still installed and working great. All RPO stickers are intact. The coil springs and rear air shocks still retain the factory assembly line tags. The chalk-mark date code is still on the front Hurst body spoiler that sits under the front bumper. The correct OZ code transmission and working Hurst/Olds Lightning Rod shifter and linkage are all there. Has the correct 3.73 ratio 8.5" 10 bolt rearend. This car is a true survivor! It even has the original chrome air cleaner lid and functioning factory rear air shocks.

Price is $10,000. I don't expect it to last long, I've seen similar cars priced at 15 to 18k, but I'm a realist in this economy, and this car is priced to sell fast. Calls only, please. 414-732-4824

Pics coming by the weekend.

all pics located here: 1984 Hurst Olds pictures by ginorin - Photobucket

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02734.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

I'm interested in this car. I don't see any interior pics though? How does the seals on the car look. ie doors trunk t-top.
How does the t-top roof area look? any help would be great. Thanks

I forgot to snap interior pics, I'll have them up in a few days! Thanks for your interest.

ur missing pics describing the best part about the car..... which is the interior w/ the lighting rod shifters:confused:

I miss my Buick powered one

These cars are begging for a Buick Power 6! Nice car, and nice price!

Otto, your old car's owner called me. I guess he blew the engine a while back.
Is it running again? The guy wanted to take it to the moon, and he did.

These cars are begging for a Buick Power 6! Nice car, and nice price!

Otto, your old car's owner called me. I guess he blew the engine a while back.
Is it running again? The guy wanted to take it to the moon, and he did.

He had contacted me when he hurt the motor,but I have not heard from him since

New pics coming this weekend, guys. Thanks for all the interest. I think I have gotten back to everyone now. Your best bet is to call me as I'm not online much.

Thanks

Gino

New Pics Added!! Go to the link in the first post to view all the pics. There's quite a few.

DSC02799.jpg

DSC02811.jpg

DSC02812.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. Wish I had the spare cash:frown:, I'd be at your house in less than 2 hrs driving my new G-body home.

Thanks for the compliments! There has been a ton of interest on Ebay, I wouldn't be surprised if someone does a buy it now on it in the next few days.

This car has been sold for over a year, but I still seem to be getting phone calls on it. Mods, please close. Thank you! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.