You can type here any text you want

1984 Regal Limited For Sale Mass.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikejustowns

Up for sale is my 84 Buick Regal Limited. Just had an 87 Chevy 350 Dropped into it. Have no more funds to finish the project. I also have the stock 4.1 block to go along with it.

Before I parked the car I got many looks at car shows and turned tons of heads. It was never beat on and always garaged for all most all of its life. I am only the 3rd owner.

EXTERIOR: The car got back from the body shop in Feb. 2009 and had all the body work done and painted the stock color.Single stage paint not perfect. I have refinished 84 T-Type Rims with great tread on the tires. Only rust is on the front and rear bumpers. Minor rust in the trunk and under carriage. Car also has SilverStar headlights. Overall the outside is a 7 of 10.

INTERIOR: Orig. Blue with power seats, locks and windows. Steering wheel is a Wood Grain Grant. Car has an aftermarket CD player and gauges.

MECHANICAL: The car is currently 80 percent together.All that needs to be finished is the Exhaust, Transmission Mount and Crossmember, and also a Kickdown Cable bracket. I am including a new Duel Exhaust Kit, Transmission Crossmember for duel exhaust and a Transmission mount bushing. The Chevy 350 has a New Weiand intake manifold, new Edlebrock carb, new headers, and radiator w/ electric fan.

I have the orig 4.1 block and the Orig. wheels to go with it as well. Will make an awesome show car with little work. Will need to be towed or trailered. Thanks for looking, -Mike

3,000 O.B.O

S6302102.jpg

S6302098.jpg

S6302099.jpg

S6302093.jpg

S6301427.jpg

S6301742.jpg

S6301734.jpg

S6301739.jpg

S6301733.jpg

S6301737.jpg

Back