You can type here any text you want

1984 SVO Mustang for Turbo T or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rented Mule

I have a black SVO. All original 100% stock. With the hurst factory shifter with cloth seats and the Bi-spoiler. Sat in storage for 20 years so it does have some dings but hasn't been wrecked at all. Since we got it I've done
a starter, spark plugs and wires, cap and rotor button ,front and rear pads, front rotors turned, rear rotors new.It has a new gas tank,fuel filter, k&n air filter. We got the a/c vacuumed and converted with r-134 and its cold! Really just got it running good and it's a cool old car. This has been a father and son project that I traded for and he wants a Turbo Buick like I have. We really don't care what kind of turbo Buick because we love them all. It came with snow tires on it which don't ride great at high speeds but have good tread and we have not changed them out.We have had the car aligned and tires balanced. I have a 1986 intake and a extra turbo also. $6500 113,000 Miles
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg