You can type here any text you want

1985 Buick GN Roller(ANY OFFERS? SEND PM)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thewoodieb

Woodie
l_efa5d2391c5f0e1e88d1475a9f25503f.jpg

This is my 1985 Buick Grand National roller I am selling because of major body work needed that I don't have time for (vin#1G4GK4798FP417639). Interior is in great shape, looks to be redone. The car looks like it was either a Northern car or kept near the ocean. The frame has some greater than usual surface rust. The floor pans need to be replaced. The passenger quarter needs work around wheel well and opening; the driverside quarter needs external bodywork (looks like someone hit a mailbox and did some lackluster bodywork on the quarter). There is rust between the body and frame that needs to be accessed, either with sand-blaster or soda-wash; a frame off would do it wonders also, but I don't have the money. The doorjambs have the usual g-body rust, as well do the doors. The hood is a NOS replacement that needs to be replaced. The previous owner bought a trunklid for the car via ebay and while in shipping it was crimped in the corners, so you would probably want to replace it also. This car would make an excellent strip down drag car, restoration project and/or 87 swap (that was my plan, but I need a car for school). So I am selling this to go towards another roller or towards a manual tranny and engine rebuild so I can put the turbo 6'er into my 84 SS Monte Carlo. I can provide you with pictures or the infected areas if you would like, but if you've seen one you've seen them all. I am not trying to bull anyone over, the rust is bad and the car needs quite a bit of lovin'. I just don't have the income or time to make this car presentable. I am accepting all offers and/or trades (of course money to you on my part) for a roller of any year Grand National. I gotta have black, but money wouldn't hurt either. Thank you for inquiring about my ad, please send all question's, offers, and trades via PM. My name is Ryan.

Back