1985 Buick Hot-Air Car FO-SALE

thewoodieb

Woodie
Long into short, this car needs a lot of work, and I just don't have the time or resources. So I am selling it. It's an '85 Hot-Air GN; you may have originally seen this car posted as a roller; I was planning on using the engine in another car, but then decided on keeping the GN. We took the engine apart last night and seen it had been bored .30 over and the crank was at 10, both are the limit. The block is not matching like the guy I bought it from said. So you may or may not want the block. All of the hot-air parts are to go with the car. I am keeping the heads as spares, you can pick up a set for about 50 bucks. All the hot-air parts are there except for the a/c compressor and radiator, as far as I know. The transmission and converter are there too, needs rebuilding if your planning on using it, or atleast replace seals. Now with the car itself:

There is some hefty body work needed that I don't have time for (vin#1G4GK4798FP417639) CLEAN TITLE. Interior is in great shape, looks to be redone. Has original 8.5 posi-rearend with original alum. dog tag! HA HA! The car looks like it was either a Northern car or kept near the ocean. The frame has some greater than usual surface rust. The floor pans need to be replaced. The passenger quarter needs work around wheel well and opening; the driverside quarter needs external bodywork (looks like someone hit a mailbox and did some lackluster bodywork on the quarter). There is rust between the body and frame that needs to be accessed, either with sand-blaster or soda-wash; a frame off would do it wonders also, but I don't have the money. The doorjambs have the usual g-body rust, as well do the doors. The hood is a NOS replacement that needs to be replaced. The previous owner bought a trunklid for the car via ebay and while in shipping it was crimped in the corners, so you would probably want to replace it also. It has the 86-87 GN wheels with two brand new front tires never been driven on and two Drag Radials in the rear with maybe 5,000 miles left on them. This car would make an excellent strip down drag car, restoration project and/or 87 swap (that was my plan, but I need a car for school). So I am selling this to go towards another GN or Turbo Regal. I have provided some pictures of the infected areas. I am not trying to bull anyone over, the rust is bad and the car needs quite a bit of lovin'. I just don't have the income or time to make this car presentable. I am accepting all offers and/or trades (of course money to you on my part)for an 86-87 Grand National or Turbo Regal; I would like the car to be running well with low mileage, possible aftermarket turbo and injectors, and have a good body with very little or no rust, color is not a factor. Thank you for inquiring about my ad, please send all question's, offers, and trades via PM. My name is Ryan.

Side Note: I am also selling an 87 swap kit with everything minus turbo, injectors, A/C Compressor(belt tensioner included), and intercooler fan. Make some offers and we can make some deals.

If you have Internet Explorer 7, then you have tabs, just right click the pictures link (below) and select "open in new tab" so you can still keep this page open.

Picture's Link: thewoodieb - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This vehicle is sold AS-IS, WHERE IS with no warranty expressed or implied. This is a used car. All used cars are subject to normal wear and tear and may have scratches, imperfections or wear associated with the car's age and mileage. Pick-up only (unless shipping prearranged). Non-refundable $100 deposit required if you want the car "held", and must be payed through paypal or in person. Final amount needs to be payed within 14 days application of holding deposit or the car will be reposted for sale and deposit will NOT be refunded. Thank you for viewing this ad.