You can type here any text you want

1985 buick t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87 boosted

Ok guys here we go, I have 1985 buick t-type. The car runs and drive great i drive it everyday. The car a absolutly no rust at all. Recent new black paint job that looks very nice. Has adjustable wastegate and autometer boost gauge. Craiger prostar wheels. Still has heat and a/c. This car is very straight and once again has no rust. Hard top car im sure im leaving some stuff out. passanger window is slow to go up, has small exhaust leak u can hear when cold, has a bad spot on the hood about the size of a softball. You can drive this car home.
If interested or want more info you can call me at 2563280882,Nick
$8500 or best offer but im pretty firm. The car is in good shape

Attachments

• grand national.jpg
    grand national.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 347
For 8500 this car has an 86/87 motor, right? If not your price may be a bit high. JMO;):eek:;)

Nope its still hot-air, my price might be a little high. Thats why i said make a offer the worst i can say is no. Thanks, Nick

I only made my remark because you said firm or close to it. I'm not sure if you have been around these cars much but a 87 limited t just sold for 6000 on here. You may just want to keep it rather than hearing the opinions that agree with me here.

Well thats ok thats your opinion, if the car doesnt sell thats ok too, i dont have to sell it just thought i would put it up. In my eyes the car is worth that because of its condition, but maybe not. Either way if it sells or not it's not gonna hurt my feelings. So we will see what happens

Please don't take me the wrong way. This is a nice car. I just don't want you to be upset with the opinions that you will hear. There have been alot of guys here trying to sell lately and they are the types that should just keep their cars. They want more than the economy allows. I live by the thought that What you have is only worth what someone else will give you for it and if you aren't satisfied with that then simply keep your nice car or whatever it may be. I wish you luck and hope you get exactly what you are after. :biggrin::D:p:cool:;)

Yea your right about that everybody is gonna have there opinion. I didnt take you the wrong way at all. I need some better pics so u can actually see the car because is a pretty nice car.

Price is negotable so just make me a offer if interested, u can call or text me and i can try to get u some better picture

Back