You can type here any text you want

1985 GN Hot-Air W/ Block And H-A Parts!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thewoodieb

Woodie
MY ASKING PRICE IS $3,000(NEGOTIABLE). COMES WITH HOT-AIR ENGINE PARTS 200r4 TRANNY AND NON-MATCHING LONG BLOCK AT SAME PRICE! BLOCK NEEDS MACHINING AND REBUILDING. Please PM or Call: 980-205-4665

This is my 1985 Buick Grand National I am selling because of major body work needed that I don't have time for (vin#1G4GK4798FP417639). Everyone knows this year is rare, so let's not beat around the bush. Interior is in great shape, looks to be redone. The car looks like it was either a Northern car or kept near the ocean. The floor pans need to be repaired or replaced. The passenger quarter needs work around wheel well and opening; the driverside quarter needs external bodywork (looks like someone hit a mailbox and did some lackluster bodywork on the quarter). There is rust between the body and frame that needs to be accessed, either with sand-blaster or soda-wash; a frame off would do it wonders also, but I don't have the money. The doorjambs have the usual g-body rust, as well do the doors. The hood is a NOS replacement that needs to be replaced. The previous owner bought a trunklid for the car via ebay and while in shipping it was crimped in the corners, so you would probably want to replace it also. This car would make an excellent strip down drag car, restoration project and/or 87 swap (that was my plan, but I need a car for school). I am not trying to bull anyone over, the car needs quite a bit of lovin'. I just don't have the income or time to make this car presentable. COMES WITH HOT-AIR ENGINE PARTS 200r4 TRANNY AND NON-MATCHING BLOCK IF REQUESTED! BLOCK NEEDS MACHINING AND REBUILDING. Thank you for inquiring about my ad, please click link below for pictures. MY ASKING PRICE IS $3,000(NEGOTIABLE). Please PM or Call: 980-205-4665

Pictures: thewoodieb - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Price reduced

2,800 without hot-air parts, but still with tranny and block if wanted. Let me know if your interested.

Price Reduced

2,500 without Hot-Air Parts. PM or Call if interested. This still includes block and tranny.

Price Reduced

Price reduced to 2,300. This car is well worth that. Near Perfect interior with NO cracks in dash. THIS IS A REAL POSI-CAR. The interior, tranny, and rearend are worth over 2,000. Just get the National for free. Plus the HOT-AIR parts are for sale again.

Price Reduced

This car has to go, $2,000 takes the car, the transmission, the block(not matching), and all hot-air parts. This is as low as I go, anything lower then I loose Money. Send PM or call 980-205-4665.

Back