You can type here any text you want

1985 Grand National FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am wanting to get an 86 or an 87 Turbo Buick so to do that one of my 85s must go. The one I am selling has been my sort of weekend project car for the past few years. It is an 85 GN that has about 100k miles on it but it still runs strong and fast, and I dont see it needing a rebuild for a while. The car is in pretty good shape but it does need exterior/interior work. It has new slip on look alike seat covers front and rear from Jax seat covers, new headliner, I put an almost perfect center console and dash in it a few months ago. 3 gauge a pilar holder with VDO water, oil and boost gauges. Outside of the car has a cheap paintjob on it that is fading, and body has minor dents in it, otherwise it is fairly straight. Overall good daily driver condition or one to start a restoration on. I would like to get at least $5500 OBO for it. If you would like to know more about it or would like some pics either post here, PM me or email me at dthom8787@yahoo.com

I also forgot to mention that I just had $1200 worth of brake work done to it. They replaced basically everything except the Hydroboost system as it checked out fine, it recieved new front lines, calipers, rotors, pads, master cylinder, rear wheel cylinders, new drums, and shoes.

I sent those pictures to you last night via email. Just let me know if there are any more shots you would like.

Back