You can type here any text you want

1985 grand national parts car. 2,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
up for sale is my 1985 grand nationa hot air car it is a every day driver. the reson for it being a parts car is cuz i DONT HAVE THE TITLE. so im selling it cheap. the car has the following up grades new rebuilt motor pics in profile you can see the car there. i have all paper work encluding the reg and all paper proving its my car. all pics of the car are in my profile. you can contact me at 7188291393 call before 930pm. as to i live with my very young kids. reson for sale is i lost my job. this car is 100% needs no work just paint again pics in my profile. ask for ray when you call.2,500 is the lowest i will go. dont low ball me we all know what these cars are worth on here. so hope to hear from you soon.:D also dont message me on here i dont have accses to a pc im useing my buddys right now. so i dont got a pc. thats why the number is there. my email also is gnx-gn@hotmail.com

I see you have a Brooklyn /Queens number.Why don't you go to DMV and get a duplicate title it's about 20$ and it takes 3 weeks to get.

Anarchy,

I live in PA. My question is... why wouldnt you just contact Penn DOT DMV or visit the website (PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services) and file for a duplicate title? Here is what Penn DOT states on their website as to what actions you need to do this:

How do I get a duplicate title?

You must complete the 'Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title by Owner' (Form MV-38O). If you are the lien holder of the vehicle, you will need ‘Application for Certificate of Title by Lien holder' (Form MV-38L).

here is the PDF file for the form:

http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/mv_forms/mv-38o.pdf

the cost for this is $22.50. You then can sell the car with a title... for a hell of a lot more than what your asking.

Just my .02 cents....

Chris

Back