You can type here any text you want

1985 Grand National W/87 Conversion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickrob

My Brother-In-Law listed his GN on Ebay so I figured I'd put up a PSA for him. The car certainly has it's rust but man it was a rocket for a stock motor stock intercooler GN. The electric brakes aren't working now but he has a vacuum conversion kit he just got, we didn't put it in yet though. Also, the trans if fine but the shift points are all over the place since we did his intake gaskets a while back. I'm positive it's the TV cable, it just won't adjust. He has a new one, we haven't put that in yet either:D Small exhaust leak on driver's side header, previous weld needs to be redone.

Car has 159k on it, the interior is real nice aside from a rip in the drivers seat. It has an Eiback lowering kit, sits real nice. GNX Louvers, Heat and A/C removed, T-Tops...fun stuff.....

009's 42.5 lbs injectors
PTE-52 with MAYBE 1000 miles on it
3" Downpipe with ported stock elbow
Hotwired 340 Fuel Pump
Hooker 2 1/2" exhaust

This car got a new radiator, trans rebuild and Ramcharger's Dual fan kit a few years ago but all probably less than 4,000 miles ago. Hasn't been driven much lately but hook the battery up and it still starts right up first crank every time.

I know a lot about this car because it was mine 7 years ago. If you have any questions shoot them here or PM, if I can't answer them I'll forward them on to my brother-in-law.

Thanks for looking, please check the ebay link. There are a TON of good parts on this car or just fix it up a bit and have a great cheap GN cruiser.

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 170218511814 end time May-18-08 14:49:45 PDT)

The pics where the hood looks high, it was just popped not uneven.

4b19_12.JPG

5d6b_12.JPG

598a_12.JPG

Back