1985 White Turbo T-Type (Hot-Air) for Sale!!

Soundwave

Selling a 1985 Turbo T-Type (Hot-Air):
White with Blue-cloth-Interior. Factory T-Tops, pwr-windows, pwr-dr-locks, am-fm radio (...owner before me removed the original radio). Shifter on the steering column, factory Digital Dash. Interior is in good condition. Headliner is fine no sign's of sagging and color looks good. Floor carpet is OK, but could use replacing. Drivers-side seat has no serious evidence of tears, rips or severe wear and the rest of the seats look really good. Body panels are physically good. But the doors have the typical signs of rust starting on the inside-bottom of them. Weather seals could use replacing and if it rains hard for a bit the t-tops will leak some. Glass is clear and visible. Doors open and close fine but could use a little balancing for a perfect "open" and "close" fit. Exhaust is original. Undercarraige looks good engine runs fine and the turbo (original) still boosts pretty ok for a hot-air!! Recent MASS inspection sticker. Car has about 136K-miles...but I will double check that and print any changes to that affect. NGK plugs, MSD-wires and looms, new fuel filter, oil filter and oil, TPS sensor needs to be adjusted abit (idles a little high on start-up, but settles to a normal idle when in gear). Tranny is good and shifts firm and normal. There is a little rust starting on the trailing edge of the trunk lid, but otherwise the paint and clear coat look good for it's age. There is a little rust just peeking through on the rear-bottom-quarter (drivers-side). You can't tell from a glance but I notice it... Hood is solid and paint looks good! Interior engine bay is original, nothing fancy...kinda boring but the hood has Brand New strong arms and opens and closes just fine. Pictures are being developed at the CVS photo Mat and should be ready by Friday-June 19th, 2009. For e-mail to anyone interested. Car has good potential. Just needs a little care and attention. Car has the factory 25-rib turbine wheels, 15x7"inch (not the 10-rib 86-87 T-Type wheels) and the rears have Brand New tires on them raised white letter with about 10 miles on them. Asking $4400.00. obo. Located in Worcester, MA 01609. No reasonable offer refused. Please dont hesistate to ask any question or make any inquery as to the cars condition. I will be more then happy to help in any way I can. I have no experience as an autobody man, but I will try to describe any part of the car's condition as best I know how. And if I dont know I'll find out!! If you can think of anything I missed in this Ad please dont hesistate to mention it in an e-mail to me.

Thank You!

: Sure...No problem! Picture's are being developed at a local CVS here in Worcester and should be ready by this Friday (June 19th, 09). As soon as I have them I will contact you and send them write out to you. I apologize for posting the car for sale and not having pictures ready. I have so much going on right now. But thing's are slowing down so I should be alot more organized.

Thank's
I.Lee