You can type here any text you want

1986 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE WH1 - INTERCOOLED TURBO V6 - 21K miles - STOCK & MINT CONDITION!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

97ramsst

REGAL T-TYPE WH1

DSC00366.jpg

We are selling our amazing 1986 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE WH1. The car is 1 of 463 WH1 T-Types made in 1986 and has only 21,315 ACTUAL MILES. I can not stress to you just how nice and original this car is!

This car is MUSEUM QUALITY and needs nothing! Its all original with no modifications. It has aIntercooled Turbo 3.8L V6 engine. The car is a California car (it was sold new at Keyes Motors in Van Nuys, CA) and has never seen any winters...and very little rain, if any! I have a binder full of documentation on the car including all the owners manuals, dealer documention, window sticker and original CA tags for the car. This car is a collector's car and has been treated like one its whole life.

The car is mechanically perfect and runs and drives like new (as you would expect from such a low mile car.) It has a digital dash and electronic climate control air conditioning that is ice cold! It has the stock radio and the power antenna does work. The tires are BRAND NEW BFGoodriches but I do have the factory original Goodyears I will include with the car.

The paint and body are are in wonderful condition. There is ZERO RUST on the car....none anywhere!!! They are no dings or dents anywhere in it either. Its in great shape top to bottom. The undercarriage is as clean as the top (though not detailed...its just clean) and again has NO RUST ANYWHERE!)
The interior is in amazing condition...it looks like a low mile garage kept car should. Its all stock with no issues of any kind. It looks and smells like new!

The engine is completely stock...there have been no modifications to it in anyway! Its stock like you would expect a collector car to be.

ASKING PRICE IS $22500 CASH

Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat. Trade value on this car is $25,000.

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00395.jpg
Engine Bay
DSC00394.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

I just changed directions and decided to go all out with my current car and then you offer up virtually exactly what I was looking for before making that decision. I'm out but glws. This is a very special car.

I dont know how you always pump out the cleanest and coolest looking cars but keep it up

Thanks guys...this is a heck of a car!

Heres a scan of the window sticker and a pic of the documentation...I also have the carfax showing the CA emmisions testing over the years to verify the mileage.

EPSON001.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

I'm just gonna sit here and start a slow golf clap for this one.........very nice car!
Hard to believe that is what mine looked like new.

Nice car!!! My brother had one with red interior and astro roof. He got carjacked and it was found stripped and burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back