You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick T-type For Sale In Bridgewater Mass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dude, seriously you would've gotten ripped off had you traded. Your car will always be worth more than a smog dog porky F fody.

How much do you think it's worth...........?

Oh i think its worth whatever someone wants to pay for it. She could get 9,000 but the way the market is right now you can find a nice clean real GN with less than 80k on it for aroud 10 if you look around. If she "needs" the car gone, unless theres someone with a hard on for white t's shes gotta come down with the price. Its been up for a while and nothing. Just my 2 cents.

I'll agree with that. I had talked to Brian a few times and jumped through hoops to arrange a meeting to check out/buy the car. He flaked out and his whole story sounds fishy. Unless you live 5 minutes from this guy I wouldn't waste any time with this car, feel free to pm me for the whole story on my experience.

Well, DAMN!
I am not the one to comment on people’s car’s, but there is a first for everything.
I was SOOOO close to buying this car a while back had cash in hand getting ready to fly and see the car.
Called the number and I was told “car runs perfect and can drive it too TX without problems”. Now there is motor noise?
VERY possible things can happen, but if it smells like a fish ………………
I do not want another Buick brother get ******D, like I almost did again. :mad:

Edit:
No guarantee the Melissa (owner??) would not have signed the title after the check was cashed either ................ ;) Evilbay it is ................ :eek:

Back