1986 Digital Climate Control problem

turbobuick

Staff member
I took my T-type out the other day when it was nice and for the first time ever used the heat. It worked without issue. Went to start the car today and the fan is on high blowing hot but none of the lights are lite and I cant shut it off or change any settings. Any ideas on where to start?
Thanks

Well it wasn't Casper's module fix that was the problem:mad:

Anyone have a troubleshooting diagram for the digital climate control?

Fan is stuck on high and I am getting a high pitch whine from the dash somewhere. The car is Canadian (I know that's the first problem..ehh:D) and I found another dash control module in Celcuis but it isnt cheap and I want to make sure that is the problem before buying it. Especially since I just spent $230 on a fix that didnt work.

Any help please!

Anyone know a place that repairs these digital climate control units?

I have a ton of spare parts from trying to fix mine. What is wrong with yours? The Caspers control module is the most common issue. I think I have one of these too.

hello; Sorry I have no help but on my 86 T with that control a guy said to me if I had a problem I would have to go to a dealer. That was quite a while ago and it's been good so far. I do have a light out in one the temp numbers.
good luck and post your fix.
IBBY