You can type here any text you want

1986 GN For Sale In Good Shape

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isaacsarcing

1986 GN in good condition. It has the typical rust on the door bottoms and on the trunk lid other than that the car is very solid. Front seats are a mess and the headliner is missing but the rest of the interior is in good shape. It has 145,000+ miles but runs and drives good. Does not smoke or use any oil. Builds boost good and fast up to about 18psi. It has the digital dash with the touch screen climate controls.I have a clear KY title and all the numbers match on the car. Excellent car to restore. I am selling to make some extra money to upgrade my 87 GN. I can send pictures to any one interested but i can not get this thread to accept my pictures. :confused:

Sorry :eek: :biggrin: but i forgot to mention that my asking price is $6000.00. My take a interesting trade of some kind.

Can you send me some pics? Where in KY are you located? Would you be interested in a 97 GMC Jimmy 4x4 in excellant condition + cash?

Back