1986 grand national 12,000 miles

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
86 grand national mint condition as new 12,600 miles solid roof everything works including the power antenna and tape deck fully loaded bone stock original clean Carfax asking $60,000 949-378-1590 regards Lou Czarnota

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 188
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Chuck are you going to give me a hard time I look forward to those tender moments I’m concerned when you don’t do that are you OK?
Yes Lou, I'm ok. :love:
When you were in BG last time, you had a trailer for your girlfriend.
Is this the same GN?
I don't see the hitch there. Did you take it off, or is a hidden deal?

CYA!
Love, Chuck😘

BTW... Good luck with the sale.

I don’t want any of you professionals try to talk him into modifying that car. I know he’s already trolling this websites studying modifications.

New owner here. A big thank you to @turbolou for helping me find my dream car. Lou spent a lot of time pre and post sale helping put my mind at ease. I've not worked on a car in many, many years. I really wanted a special car that I could conserve, yet drive for many years to come.

Best of all, it was an epic roadtrip with my son who, one day, may inherit the GN.

Glad to be a part of this community and greatful for Lou's support. I highly recommend turbolou if you need help.... I'll need to find someone like him in the SF bay area.

New owner here. A big thank you to @turbolou for helping me find my dream car. Lou spent a lot of time pre and post sale helping put my mind at ease. I've not worked on a car in many, many years. I really wanted a special car that I could conserve, yet drive for many years to come.

Best of all, it was an epic roadtrip with my son who, one day, may inherit the GN.

Glad to be a part of this community and greatful for Lou's support. I could not recommend him if you need help with a GN in the LA Area. I'll need to find someone like him in the SF bay area.
EDIT -
Oh no - totally mistake! I can't edit the post. Can a moderator let me edit it - shoudl say I DO recommend - Sorry!!!!!