You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National $6000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo89

Selling a 1986 Buick Grand National 88K original miles.. 100% original .. never modified never raced , was lady driven almost its entire life.

It is a fully optioned car, G80, CC1 t-top car, Electronic climate control, digital dash, twigh lite sentinel,

Car needs a bit of TLC as it has sat for a while .. fluids .. filters .. etc etc

Drivers side door has typical lower door rust as rocker panel front on driver side.. pass side quarter also needs a small patch 4x6

driver quarter clean.. fenders clean nice overall body.. interior just needs a good cleaning and detail..

Car runs good and just needs TLC .. driver material ..

NO PICTURE COLLECTORS , and I am Firm on Price. I see rollers go for $3500 in primer .. this car drives and runs well..

this is a car you can drive and restore along the way.
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg

Last edited:
Location? Thanks, Phil.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Have any pics of the rust? And where are you located?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

No sir.. those are the only pics I have .. rust area as I mentioned is in the pass side quarter right at the bottom will need a patch.. typical buick lower door rust .. and drivers side rocker panel has rust...

Car is worth more just in parts.. I just do not want to part out a running , driving all original GN to make a buck.. would rather let someone drive it and restore as they go..

Car is located in near Chicago currently

Awesome deal!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks !

I hope someone takes the time to clean this car and enjoys it... all it needs is TLC and is all there .. all original ..

I just put 20 miles on it in hopes of ridding it of the flat spots on the tires ... it runs as it should.. shifts fine through all the gears .. convertor locks up as it should...

This is a good opportunity for someone to get a GN that has alot of potential and that they can drive and enjoy.. its not a show car.. but would make a nice driver with just a few hours of TLC

Back