You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joeo86gn

Vehicle Is In Very Good Shape... Paint Is Good Although It Has A Few Small Dings On Either Side Of The Car And No Rust On The Body Or On The Underside Of Vechicle.

Interior Is In Exclent Condition.. New Seats, Door Panels, Rug And Mats W/ Turbo Logo. Headliner Is In Decent Shape With No Sags In It.front Speaker Grill Cover Along The Dash Is Cracked,part Is Still Available From Gm,an Easy Fix.

Runs Very Good And Is Very Reliable...i Just Replaced The Spark Plugs Last Week And Changed The Oil.
Passenger Side Valve Cover Leaks A Little (I May Have That Resolved This Coming Weekend) Rear Main Seal Replaced 2 Years Ago.
Trans Shifts Good With No Leaks.

Vechicle Also Has Brand New Tires,new Front Brakes And Calipers.

Has A 112,000 On The Odometer,car Fax Came Up Clean When I Bought It 5 Years Ago And Has Not Been Involved In Accidents Since I Owned It.
It Is Clean But It Is Not A Show Car, Price is $9500.00

No Trades

I'm located in Levittown Pa. (about 15 minutes outside of Philly)

BLK86GN@aol.com
267-575-5050

I'm interested and would like to see some close up pic's. Like of the under side, rear 1/4 panels and on the bottom of the doors. I'm looking for an no mod's, no rust, daily driver for summer. I had my 86GN totaled in an flood about 3 weeks ago and have recieved my insurance check.

sure no promblem,I'll take so more pics tommrow..
the only mods that are done is a chip,K&N air filter,and Caspers Throttle Enhancer

S O L D

Thanks for all the intrest in my car...I have a deposit on the car right now and I'm just waiting for the remaining balance. ;)

Back