1986 Grand National hardtop California car. nice condition. Pics.

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
its time to sell my 1986 Buick Grand National. It has almost 112K on the car, 90K on the motor/transmission from a 87. Car runs and drives great. Engine runs good. Tranny shifts nice. It has 2006 tags and just passed CA. smog with no problems. K&N, 160* stat, 36# injectors, thrasher chip, hooker 2.5 cat. back exhaust w/ chrome tips, newly machined heads with new valves/springs. Headgaskets replaced 1500 miles ago along with rings and cap bearings. New valve cover and oil pan gaskets, battery, alternator, plugs and plug wires. Engine runs good. Tranny shifts nice. It is a CA. car so it has no rust on it anywhere. Body is really straight overall. It was repainted black about 2 years ago and looks good. It was never buffed after painted, and the shop that painted it said if it was buffed it would shine like a mirror and it would get rid of all the little defects. I never had it done because it was clean enough as it is to me and I just never had the money or got around to doing it. Vacuum brakes with new pads on all corners. Recent rear springs and shocks. New front A-1 springs in front with KYB shocks and new sway bar bushings. Car has a nice stance. It sits on the stock GN rims w/ caps and BF goodrich radial t/a 255/60R/15 white letter tires that have decent tread. The car is going the the shop to have alignment done on thursday. Rear end was recently serviced and the gears are in good shape. Posi traction G80. Interior is original condition. Seats are still nice for original. New headliner. Has a older style cd player with good speakers. New door lock and window switches. New weatherstripping. Rear and 1/4 windows are limo tinted. Car also has brand new 2 way paging alarm. Only downside to the car is it has a salvage title from previous theft in early 90's. If you can live with that and want a clean CA. grand national email me at CaliOak510@aol.com or give me a call at 510-919-5665. Serious only please as I am serious about selling. I want $9000 for the car. I am not looking to negotiate as I feel this is a good deal for this car and for all the money and time I have put into it. If I wanted to negotiate I would ask more. Of course Im always open to offers, but will try my luck on ebay before selling for less than 9000. If you got the cash, come get it.

go here for pics :

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/72pon...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Thanks,
Mike.